Any WordPress user will tell you the important role the best multipurpose WordPress themes can play in getting a website up and running quickly and with a minimum of fuss. They might also be willing to tell you which themes they have used or are using, or think are the best.
What they can’t necessarily tell you is which theme would suit you best unless they knew the details about your proposed design.
You might not even know those details, especially if the website you intend to create is still in a “visionary’ stage.
Whether your proposed website is definitely one of a kind, or your clientele’s websites needs are all over the map, there is a solution. That is to invest in a high-quality, high-performance multipurpose WordPress theme.
We are suggesting you top-quality multipurpose WordPress themes. The 7 described below will provide the functionality, flexibility, and ease of use you need. You can handle anything that may come your way.
Starting with –
BeTheme, a hugely popular multipurpose theme with more than 200,000 sales and can boast of having more than 40 powerful website-building core features including a library of 600+ customizable pre-built websites, has just added something new – Live Builder.
Live Builder replaces Be’s popular Muffin Builder. Its authors took customer submitted suggestions into account and created a set of powerful page-building capabilities.
- Live Builder is 60% faster than its predecessor
- Live Builder’s intuitive UI means users won’t waste time learning basic operations.
- UI Ergonomic features allow the width of the work screen to be adjusted as needed and import & export and pre-defined blocks are always readily on hand
- Content elements can be viewed and customized at the same time
- The Revisions feature with its 4 kinds of backup allows users to create, save, and restore content at any time
- A new Pre-built Section library speeds up website-building workflows
- A new Item library assists users in creating the exact functionality they need
Click on the banner to learn more about BeTheme and the Live Builder.
Page-building tools, design aids and options, flexibility and overall functionality; you name it, Total has everything you need to handle any website building challenge that may come your way.
- In spite of a multiplicity of website-building features, Total will never slow you down
- Among its key features are more than 40 single-click importable demos and more than 100 Page-building modules that can be customized to fit your exact needs
- The package includes an advanced version of the WPBakery page builder
- More than 500 styling settings allow you to customize Total’s design features to your liking
- Total’s Dynamic Template Function and Post Cards functionality are included to help you create dynamic templates for your post types
Total’s 47,000+ users like what they see, and you will too. Click on the banner for more details.
3. Avada Theme
A theme’s sales figures say something about its popularity, and by extension its capabilities and performance. Avada’s more than 450,000 sales to date gives a good example of what can be expected of the market’s #1 best-selling WordPress theme.
- A powerful trio made up of Avada’s drag and drop page builder, the Fusion Page Options, and the Fusion Theme Options make website building a smooth and speedy process
- Avada provides plenty of attractive single-click import demos, pre-built websites, and stylish design elements to help you get started and help you along the way
- The Dynamic Content System gives you a ton of flexibility to work with, while Avada’s Dashboard serves to organize your work and keep everything under control.
Click on the banner to learn even more about this #1 best-selling theme.
Uncode, an Envato top seller with 85.000 sales and growing, is a pixel-perfect multiuse theme for freelancers, bloggers, businesses, and agencies.
- One of this multipurpose theme’s most impressive features is its new WooCommerce Custom Builder
- Uncode’s Wireframes plugin with its 450+ section templates enables users to create virtually any page layout
- A powerful Frontend Editor allows pages to be completed quickly and easily
The best way to see what Uncode can do for you is to view its gallery of user-created websites.
TheGem can justifiably be called the ultimate WordPress toolbox whether your focus is on building business or eCommerce websites, or portfolio, blogging, or magazine websites.
This Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes features –
- 400+ dazzling pre-built websites and templates you can use for any purpose or niche
- Elementor or WPBakery page builder support plus multiple additional features and extensions
- TheGem Blocks with its 300+ premium pre-designed section templates designed to speed up your workflow
Impeka does precisely what you would expect a top-of-the-line multipurpose WordPress theme to do by enabling you to envision building an ideal website and then making it happen – quickly, easily and with impeccable accuracy.
- You have your choice of Elementor, Enhanced WPBakery, and Gutenberg page builders
- You have 10 custom blocks and 50 handcrafted design elements plus plenty of options to help you build what you envision.
Created with the Gutenberg editor in mind, Blocksy can be used to build any type of website for any purpose.
The Blocksy multipurpose theme –
- Is lightweight, it is crazy-fast, and it has WooCommerce tightly embedded into it
- Works seamlessly with Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and other widely-used WordPress page builders
- Is responsive, translation ready, and SEO friendly.
Your proposed website can be very much one of a kind. Or you are dealing with a clientele whose website needs can vary from one extreme to another. Then you’ll be on solid ground if you invest in a high-quality, high-performance multipurpose WordPress theme.
Top-of-the-line multipurpose WordPress themes offer the flexibility, functionality, and ease of use. You are looking for all it. Now you can handle anything you can think of in the way of a website’s design or anything that is thrown at you.