These are the packages that contain pre-written and standardization code in your files and folders. Nicely designed front-end frameworks provide you a base for the need of development and will allow you to make a flexible design.
GitHub Credibility of Top Frameworks
Current Front-End Frameworks and Its Trends
- Static websites are coming back in the market having some top front-end development trends.
- The essence of Chatbots with Artificial Intelligence will replace human assistance.
- Progressive web apps will enhance the overall user experience that will boost conversion rates.
- Single-page sites are very fast and affordable and mobile-friendly to use.
- Motion UI will help to make your website stand out in the market having the best UI.
Brief About Angular.js
The Highlighted Points of Angular.js
- Two-way data binding will facilitate fast and easy data binding that will not require any developer for intervening at all.
- DOM manipulation will help the developer to save their time and efforts that are required in coding.
- Angular.js framework for web applications offers caching and other such processes that reduces the burden from server CPUs.
- Rapid prototyping helps to write useful code in less time for creating app prototypes having good features.
- Supports responsive web design with amazing user experience with fast-loading apps.
Some of the Drawbacks of Angular.js
- Has not much experience with MVC.
- Complex entities to handle and difficult tasks for debugging the scopes.
- Difficult to learn as the framework is complex.
- Takes too much time in rendering website pages and app design using the framework.
Huge Companies Using Angular.js
Top Features of React.js Includes
- It follows one-way data binding in which the whole data flows in only one direction.
- React.js helps in dividing the components of a web page in various forms.
- In React.js, you can make use of conditional statements inside the JSX.
Top Benefits of React.js Covers
- React.js is very easy to learn and use.
- The creation of dynamic web apps becomes easier with React.js.
- Reusable components are used for reusing code for making your apps easy to develop and use.
- It helps in improving the performance of the app due to the virtual DOM.
- It has the full support of handy tools that helps in performing the developers’ task easier.
Disadvantages of React.js
- It has a high pace of development.
- React.js frameworks have poor documentation.
- It consists of only UI layers of the app and still, you will need another complete set of tools for the development need.
- JSX acts as a barrier for new developers as it is a little complex to learn.
Popular Companies Using React.js
- New York times
- Yahoo Mail
Full Comparison of Angular.js and React.js
Whether it is ReactJS or AngularJS, both are very good at creating the best-in-class applications. If you are new to the development team, then choosing React.js will be easy for you as it is an easy-to-learn framework with simple syntax. But again, in the end, the final choice depends on your business requirements.